Dronetuner Spektrum AR 6115 6 Channel Receiver DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz Kit For The AR.Drone 2.0 NEW!!!
Ever wanted to use your favourite Spektrum DX6i, DX7 or DX8 transmitter with your AR.Drone 2.0? Well now you can with the new Spektrum Interface.
Now everyone can have an AR.Drone! Increase the range of your AR.Drone from 50m up to 150m - 250m without the need for an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android phone!
How would you like to fly your AR.DRONE using your Longer Range Spektrum Radio Control Transmitter?
Well, here's how!
- Precise control of your drone
- This kit lets you use the 2.0 "Flip" function, controled right from the radio
- Custom interface with Spektrum AR 6115 6-Channel Receiver DSM2/DSMX
- Precision Control – Like the RC Professionals
- Step by Step User Guide
- Easily removable so you can swap between regular WiFi and RC
- Tested with firmware 2.1.18
- True "Plug and Play", disconnect the kit from the AR.Drone and return to factory controls
- NO general modifying keeping your Parrot warranty intact!
- Compatible all our REMOTE SWITCH to run your favourite LED Light Kit.
- Choose to have unlimited upgrades for 1 year or pay as you go. It's your choice. (Return to base with free shipping when exchanged).
- Low battery level alert built in to all kits from 23.8.2011 (Landing LED's start to flash).
You go from an out of the box range of 50 meters (WiFi), up to 150-250 meters with this transmitter.
Total install time takes 10 minutes; you have to cut a small amount of foam for the indoor and or outdoor hulls. Tape the receiver / interface to the drone, route the wire though the drone and plug it in.
7 Switch Remote in action.
It takes a couple of minutes to get used to it, but once you do you will never look back. If you do have an “ i “ device (iphone/ipod/ipad) and the AR Drone Apps you can connect to the drone at the same time and watch/record the video while you fly using the RC Transmitter. You can hand this to most kids and within a minute or two they are flying like a pro.
Transmitter not included.
Dronetuner © 2015